Through the XPressEntry/Chubb Director Integration, XPressEntry handhelds can authenticate ID cards from the Director system. This can provide security guards the ability to verify a user is in the correct location at the correct time. XPressEntry also keeps track of when a card expires, is lost, or is set as invalid in some other way. XPressEntry also maintains records of all handheld scan activity for reporting after the fact.
Additionally, XPressEntry is constantly monitoring User scan activity in Chubb in order to manage a muster event. XPressEntry handheld devices will give safety personnel a live view as to who is safe and who is still missing in event of a fire or other emergency.
Before data can be pulled by XPressEntry, the Director software must first be licensed for integration. If you do not yet have the correct licensing please contact your Chubb Dealer and ask for the license that enables the Database Query feature.
Once the system is licensed, the user must set up XCHARXUser LoginsXCHARX within the Director software. For information on setting up XCHARXUser LoginsXCHARX, please navigate to page 301 of the Chubb User Guide (500-9041Ev5.0 Chubb Director UserXCHARXs Guide English.pdf).
您将需要XPressEntry中用户名 - “dbQuery”和此用户名的密码。
Open the Data Manager tab within the XPressEntry settings. First, select Enable Data Manager. Select “Chubb” from the “Type” dropdown. Next, select “Setup Data Manager”.
Configure XPressEntry to connect to the Director SQL Server database. Select Test Connect to verify the database connection is valid.
要查找运行SQL Server实例的端口，请打开SQL Server配置管理器并查看TCPIP属性。
- 公司Dropdown Field（没有公司的0）
- If your Director system uses a user defined field as a company field, you can select the user defined field number. This field must be a drop down field type, rather than a single line or multi line entry.
- This is the Director Account XPressEntry pulls companies from. This is only used in regards to companies.
- This is the number of users that are pulled at a time. Large database may have too many large pictures for the system to handle at one time. If an error occurs and the message contains “Memory Exception”, lower the number of users per query.
- Pulling user badge activity creates a badge activity record in the XPressEntry database each time a card scan occurs at a door reader in the Director system. This is useful if all activity reporting will be done from within XPressEntry. The drawback is there will be a large amount of duplicate data in the XPressEntry database. This option should only be used if XPressEntry is using a SQL Server database.
- In an effort to make partial syncs faster, XPressEntry will only pull pictures on a partial sync if this option is checked. Full Syncs always pull all user images.
Once all settings are configured and XPressEntry successfully connects to the database, select, “Save and Exit”. This will return you to the Data Manager tab on the settings page.
- 保存并应用 - 这将应用Director特定设置。
- Full Sync Now- Run a full sync. This may take some time. Check the XPressEntry data to verify that it matches the director system.
- 活动同步 - 拉动最后一天发生的活动，一次拉出10。
- Partial Sync- Pulls all users without pictures. If pictures option is selected, picture is pulled only if user does not currently have a picture.
- Full Sync- Pulls all relevant director data. All data is added, updated, or deleted.
- Activity Sync can be done frequently. Partial sync should be done often to keep the data up to date. Full syncs should be done infrequently. Exact query times that should be selected depend on the Director database size.
- 使用XPressEntry同步数据管理器活动 - 如果XPressEntry用于紧急疏散，或者XPressEntry用于监控占用情况，则应检查此设置。